Wednesday 7 September 2011

September

It already feels like winter, everyday has been so cloudy and overcast lately!

So all the highlights of summer are over, holiday, Glastonbury...and now I have to look for a media job.

Which I have, with one company, but I'm not really sure what's going to happen with it. The main guy I've been talking to, who wrote the film, has been very friendly and nice, if a little on and off for the last two months about getting a job...

I've had a few calls today though, and hopefully ill get something to do with working in the production house for the film. However I just had a bit of an intimidating call from a different person, and then passed onto a girl who sounded about my age, who pretty much repeated that they will pass on my number and I should hear from the Producer by the end of the day...

Who knows!! We'll have to wait and see what happens, but I feel I should keep posting on my blog now, as things may be starting to be set in motion...

HG x

No comments:

Post a Comment