Saturday 16 April 2011

Nearing the end of Phase 2 of 3: BA Degree

The degree has t-minus 8 weeks left, wow!
My edits are coming along, Alice is looking all right I suppose, I hope everyone else enjoys it! Im pleased with the shots at least, I think the edit itself is still a little clunky, nevertheless, I have the best part of 9 days to finish them, make covers, make menus, and burn and hand in :)

I can't believe We're so near the end! I haven't done ANYTHING for Exhibition yet, oh and a week after our video hand in we also have to write a 5000 word analysis on our video projects. Really can't hack any more writing so soon after the dissertation, alas this will all come out of my head so it should be a great deal easier to write (in theory!).

Still working at Tesco, trying to work more hours every week now as my wonderful mother has given me her old car. What an incentive to pass my test! So obviously that's going to cost quite a lot, so my first batch of savings will finally get that done I hope by the end of the year!

Helping my mum design her new business logos, just ordered a batch of business cards and postcards to hand out, very exciting! I do hope it does well, shes so good at what she does. 'French Finds', watch this space!

Anyway, better get back to it, hoping to finish 'Our Dad's Shed' This weekend, So I can spend next week tweaking and starting to write.

Wish me Luck!

HG X



2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK THEN...............! :).
    The photos in your previous post.....
    If you had'nt said it was Weymouth.....!
    Took me back to downtown New York.....Harlem...!
    Don't get me wrong, two places l really like, near me, is Weymouth and Swanage.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Haha, its pretty skanky huh! Dirty Old Weymouth. But at the same time can be very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete