Saturday 19 June 2010

Good Summer Vibrations.

Glasto count...3 Days.

I.actually.cannot.wait. I'm even slightly nervous, its quite an environment that needs adjusting to, especially when I've had a (regrettable) year's gap from it.

Sitting in my room now, with nothing bothering me, the sun out, and a decent sound system, makes me so excited for the atmosphere of being outdoors, in a field, dirty clothed and knackered, hopefully with a friend or two next to me, closing my eyes, and feeling the music vibrate in my lungs. This is what I paid £200 for. And it's worth every penny.
I will however be missing Orbital this year for the Legend that is Stevie Wonder, as I feel its a one-in-a-lifetime chance, and I would love some soul music to finish the festival. Which will make a change to the sunday night techno trend, it will be sorely missed, but I would also miss my dad a lot if I were there as he loves it too.
Who knows...I may get a sudden injection of energy and leg it to the other stage to catch the end... :P

I am also excited to see the beautiful man that is Devendra Banhart, the awesomeness that is Band Of Skulls <3>

I hope I don't require sleep so much this year. that'd be nice...

Anyway, I will be back on a downer, so be prepared. Oh my god I am so good for this festival. Absolute rapture.

PEACE READERS! BIG LOVE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment